We Give the bestfor all our Patients
What is Charity all about
Cancer patients and their families undergo physical, emotional, mental trauma and could also get devastated financially.
We at Rashtrasanth Tukodji Regional Cancer Hospital know these emotions and situations for which we ensure that All patients are personally screened by our Master of Social Workers Department (MSW’s) of our Hospital on the basis of documentation and case-files.
We have patients coming from all walks of life & from different states who are very poor and expect us to treat them free of cost, these patients are registered in our Hospital and are added in the patient’s Trust account of our Hospital and this account cannot be used outside the Hospital under any circumstances. No funds are given directly to the patients.
This meticulous work ensures that the funds are deployed exactly when they are needed and for what they were intended for. We are blessed to have the patronage of Hon Nitinjee Gadkari Minister for Road Transport & Highways and the Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in the Government of India who has a keen interest in supporting our cause.
Donations received are ONLY used for Financial Support to economically underprivileged patients for investigations, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, surgery and supportive hospital care in Our Hospital.
We would request your esteemed organization to be a part of our activities: Let’s join hands to make a difference in someone’s life with a generous donation.
We at RashtrasanthTukodji Regional Cancer Hospital spend less than 5% on admin expenses. Nearly all of your money gets used for patient care.
Cancer Relief Society is a registered charitable trust and all donations are exempt under section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
CANER RELIEF SOCIETY
Account No : 911010046641553
Bank Name : Axis Bank Ltd
RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code: UTIB0001044
Cancer Relief Society PAN No: AAATC2814J
Since Rashtrasanth Tukodji Regional Cancer Hospital is a 100 Bedded Charitable Cancer Hospital run by Cancer Relief Society. This hospital which is engaged in treatment of cancer patients was recognised as an RCC (Regional Cancer Centre) in the year 1999. the only 2nd such recognized centre after TATA Memorial Hospital, Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra. Lately the status of the Hospital has been upgraded to TCCC (Tertiary Cancer Care Centre) as mandated by Ministry of Health, Government of India, and Under NPCDCS Scheme.
This is a non profit organisation and over 35,000 patients are treated annually with about 5000 new patients registered every year.
Keeping the wishes of our donors and the needs of the patient in mind, our process ensures that the funds are used for what it was specifically intended for.
We are doingthe right thing,at the right time
Every year nearly 5500 new patients & 30,000 follow up cases visit the hospital from all over Maharashtra and neighbouring states .
Nearly 1500 operations are performed annually and 3000 patients treated with Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy annually. Evidence Based Medicine is the keystone of our endeavour. Apart from the patient care and service, clinical research programmes and randomized trials contribute to improve delivery of care and highest standards of work ethics.
- Well equipped with state of the art latest equipments & modern technologies.
- Recognised Regional Cancer Hospital under Ministry of Health ,Govt Of India.
- Empanelled hospital under WCL,MOIL,CGHS,SECR,CR,BSNL,MSRTC,Govt of Maharashtra etc.
- Only cancer hospital equipped with all latest facilities those are available in other metro Cities like Mumbai, Chennai, and Hyderabad.
- Treatment is available at an affordable cost for all strata of society with comfort of a modern medical tourism center.
- The only Cancer Institute in the whole Central India having Palliative treatment center – Snehanchal.
- Equipped with latest treatment of Radiotherapy like 3DCRT, IMRT, HDR Brachy therapy etc.
- Only hospital having Tele-medicine facilities to combat the dreaded disease for the people of far flung places of Central India.
- The hospital is having well equipped modern O.T., Onco Surgery Deptt, Head & Neck Deptt., Gynaec Oncology Deptt., Medical oncology Dept. etc.
- State of the art Pathology & Radiology Deptts.
- The ulimate destination for treatment of Cancer under one roof in the whole Central India.
Sponsor our work
Notice: Test mode is enabled. While in test mode no live donations are processed.